Our brilliant Ratchet has adapted a few of these choice compounds into a weapon with destructive powers only seen in the likes of those foul Mages. So come battling dwarfs get your PMS today!
Design: A Hollow metal tube acts as a container for many explosive missiles. The missile has two key parts the 'engine' a thick wrapped cardboard tube filled with a slow burning gunpowder and a pointed head containing a much more explosive powder ignited at the end of flight. The top of the containing tube has a launching guided with distances scored down its length. Simply cut the 'engine' tube on the missile to the desired length of travel before explosion and watch as your enemies succumb to explosive doom!
- Low Powered Explosive (5d6 damage)- 46 CR [4600gp]
- Medium Powered Explosive (8d6 damage) - 73 CR [7300gp]
- Highest Powered Explosive (10d6 damage) - 91 CR [9100gp]
- Due to the limited capacity of the tube only 20 missiles can be contained.
- If you return the missile tube for refilling a 100gp discount will be given.
Reduce Reuse Recycle.